So I have had a blog on Blogger for about two years now with the same title. I love Blogger, but it does make me feel like that last person out there clinging to Safari while all the Chrome users gaze sadly down their superior noses at me. Which is not to say that I use Safari, because I most certainly don’t. However, apart from the fact that Blogger is kind of old and clunky, and sort of heavy-feeling to use, I have also been getting an annoying weird virus-pop-up thingy every time I try to navigate around (I’m very tech-savvy with the hip know-how lingo). So, I feel as though the time has come to make the switch and see what WordPress has to offer me. I am hoping to get my blog content from Blogger transferred over to here somehow, so if anyone has any knowledge on how to do that while successfully avoiding virus-pop-up thingies, please feel free to leave me a message in comments.
On this blog, I will be navigating the trials of being a recent college graduate, participating in random (and not so random) acts of crafting, and attempting to write my first novel, a young adult science fiction masterpiece with the working title Exodus. Join me on my journey if you are so inclined, I promise it won’t be boring.*
Some things to look forward to:
- A rousing game of “Where Will Hannah Be Living In Six Months!”
- The completion of a magical lace shawl that was tragically lost for two years and then re-discovered two months ago, right where it was supposed to be all along.
- Musings on how much wiser and cleverer I am now that I have a degree.
- An even rousinger game of “What Should Hannah’s Career Be!”
- Other, equally interesting and exciting things.
Hope to see you here again soon!
*author’s note: It might be boring. I don’t know, I’m just the writer. Readers – it’s your job to tell me when I’m being boring, so go ahead and get on that. Or don’t. You know, whatever you want to do.